Selling my N64 console/cartridges on Ebay

Chewie

}GHS{Chewie
Jan 17, 2007
South of Seattle
I'm just curious if anybody else is having any luck selling off old N64 items and what on average you are getting for your trouble.

Thus far (and I'm frankly amazed by this) I am averaging about $10 per game for the 7-8 games I have already auctioned off. With shipping I'm left with at least enough to justify buying them back via the Virtual console, not that I will likely buy them all back. I'm just happy to "break even" even if it is only for the necessary Wii points.

I know for a fact, I wouldn't see close to the kind of money my auctions are bringing in from the local GameStop, EBgames, or Gamecrazy.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, my Ebay username is: jeremy_n_trista

I have three auctions remaining.

Some time this week I will auction off my N64 console plus 3 controllers, rumble pack and 3-4 additional games. Oh, don't forget an old memory card, forgot the storage capacity, probably less than 512K.

I'm really curious to see what the console and controllers will bring in.

-Chewie

Anyone? Don't know why this needed to be moved out of the Wii "chat" forums considering that the sale of the N64 games was directly related to the intent to repurchase games via the Wii Virtual Console. Thanks mods for moving my topic to the Wasteland...

-Chewie

Back