Selling my old DreamCast and GBA

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I want to buy some Wii games and GC games to play on Wii, and I have this two consoles which I bought a long time ago, and I've realise that I can still make a lot a money with those gaming systems. I have many games for the DC and some games for the GBA. I think this is a good idea.
I'm from Portugal, so I can't sell them on EBay, but there are plenty of stores that buy this kind of old games and consoles for a good price.
I'm also waiting for Brawl, Galaxy, MP 3, No More Heroes, and many others, so I need to save some money as well.

I WOULDNT DO IT!!! You may regret it in the future... I would just SAVE your money and keep your old consoles. EVERYONE eventually regrets selling theyr old stuff like that. That why I keep EVERYTHING!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
I WOULDNT DO IT!!! You may regret it in the future... I would just SAVE your money and keep your old consoles. EVERYONE eventually regrets selling theyr old stuff like that. That why I keep EVERYTHING!!!

Lol good idea though Im thinking of trading in my SP. I mean I want a DS so it's fine lol

Im just saying, weather you are buying a system that can play the games of a system your about to sell or not, you should keep it and SAVE! I dont sell my GC just because Wii can play the games... Just my outlook on it. If you live in Portugal then you should just "hord" your systems.

Yes, but you may want to play them in the future and they wont be there.
Hord means to keep everything, to be a packrat.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yes, but you may want to play them in the future and they wont be there.
Hord means to keep everything, to be a packrat.

No I don't think that I want to play them in the future, I didn't play them for some years.

Oh I see, well sell them... I guess its just me that has the urge to play the older ones all the time...

Yeah you can, and almost all other gamers I know do that, but not me. Go ahead and do that. I have a job so if I want something I just save for it.

WOW, you have a Game Gear... I cant find one, I have been looking to buy one for quite some time now...

Just if your a nestalgic gamer like us. If you just want to play newer games, then go right ahead...

You like to collect old consoles and play old games, it's not unsual.
I do buy all the consoles play new games, then when they are old sell them, and then buy new consoles and new games... same thing over and over...

Last edited:
Back