selling my psp???

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ive been thinking about it long and hard these past few days. with all these random systems i keep finding around my and my boyfriends place, i thought about what to sell and what not to sell.

seeing as how i have a PSP and a few games, i thought id just end up getting rid of the whole thing. i never play them anymore and its really just another system laying around the house.

the list of games are as follows- does it really matter if i have the original case it came in? (like a DVD case thing)

me and my katamari
every extend extra
Work Time Fun
UFC knock outs (DVD)
Bomberman
Kill Bill VOL 1
Kill Bill VOL 2
madden o6 (or is it 07?)
fifa
and i think thats all i have off the top of my head

i also have a case for the PSP and a 1G sony memory card

think its worth it for a $100 or so to take that back to gamestop and get cash back? :wtf:

Trade it in for credit or sell it on ebay. I always feel like sh9098t when I get ripped off at gamestores and pawn shops. :(

yeah....if u have the members card, u get 10% more if u trade in games........thats 20% more towards any game u reserve

I wiki'd all the prices..

System: $60

me and my katamari - $5
every extend extra - $5
WTF - Not much, maybe around $3-4
Bomberman - $8
Madden 07 - $7
Fifa 07? - $5

Movies i have no clue on...

I can't guarantee any of these prices since my estimating may be somewhat off and i never trust a wiki.

You'll get around $95-$100 at EBgames. I'd recommend you buy the card that they have for $9 which lets you have an additional 10% towards your trade-in, it lasts a year so might as well get it..

Other then that...Ebay is your next choose. You'll get more money if you do that.

i was never much into my psp to begin with TBH. i bought it because it was like a mini computer (music, movies, internet, ect). had many more options than a nintendo DS (which i still want to get for the games and the posibily of it hooking up to the wii in the future).

since i dont have a PS3 there really is no point to keeping it. i cant sync it to something i dont have or plan on ever getting.

i really dont have the pacients to stick it up on ebay and find all the packaging. ill feel like an ass if i sell it to someone online in like a box all loose. i wanna find the cases and the PSP box which im pretty sure i have somewhere. then i gotta wait for a buyer and its just way too much effort.

rival if those prices are correct which more than likely will be, i, again, might as well keep it. i hate feeling ripped off. i dont expect to get like a billion dollars for it either , but 150$ to like 175$ at MOST would be a little bit more realistic....not 95$ :(

thanks guys but i might as well just keep it. eventually down the line, ill think about the ebay possibility but meh....i dont see it happening

ETA- wade what are some good games to consider buying? what have you got in mind?

hey if you want it stevie its all yours. ill give you everything i got for like 175$ if youre interested. again its your call and what i advise doing is this- give your parents the cash and have your parents either A) do a post office check or money order, B) have them maybe do it through paypal?? just something with security or C) well i cant think of a C idea lol

just dont want to take the risk of sending cash- better ask your parents :)

douple post whoops

see i dont care if i send it out and i got ripped off- material possessions are replaceable- cash isnt. see what im saying? :)

Why my parents? :lol:

I've got the cash in my own account for it. Just not sure if I should spend carelessly as I'm having driving lessons and pending a pass in my test then I'll be buying a car soon, insurance, tax etc.

I'll get back to you though ;)

Back