selling my psp???

Star Striker said:
Why my parents? :lol:

I've got the cash in my own account for it. Just not sure if I should spend carelessly as I'm having driving lessons and pending a pass in my test then I'll be buying a car soon, insurance, tax etc.

I'll get back to you though ;)

oh ok i didnt know you had youre own bank account- sending a check is fine but make it a certified mail carrier one (IE have to sign for it for delievery confirmation) :) i just "assumed" you werent old enough to do these kinds of things. either way its good to let your parents know chu know?:crazy:

its your call. the option is up there. i keep my stuff in MINT condition so dont worry, i assure you it works :) ill take pictures if you want me to ON MY NEW NIKON S 50!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!

either way, the option is open to actually anyone. just shoot me a PM if you want it. i didnt have any intentions of selling it here though but if people are perking their ears then ill go for it i suppose :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive been thinking about it long and hard these past few days. with all these random systems i keep finding around my and my boyfriends place, i thought about what to sell and what not to sell.

seeing as how i have a PSP and a few games, i thought id just end up getting rid of the whole thing. i never play them anymore and its really just another system laying around the house.

the list of games are as follows- does it really matter if i have the original case it came in? (like a DVD case thing)

me and my katamari
every extend extra
Work Time Fun
UFC knock outs (DVD)
Bomberman
Kill Bill VOL 1
Kill Bill VOL 2
madden o6 (or is it 07?)
fifa
and i think thats all i have off the top of my head

i also have a case for the PSP and a 1G sony memory card

think its worth it for a $100 or so to take that back to gamestop and get cash back? :wtf:

I figured out, that GameStop takes off 1/3 the price of every item, and thats your credit/cash.

You better sell it now, because the value of that is going to drop very quickly when more and more people learn about the new psp. You should try to sell it on craigslist too. Thats free and you can get it sold in less than a day if you price it right.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/

i hate craigslist! sorry but that place is friggen bunk lol. i wouldnt trust it EVER. any website that has singles ads for xfiles sex fantasies is something i want to stay away from :lol:

thanks though.

ill figure out something that i want to do with it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ETA- wade what are some good games to consider buying? what have you got in mind?
Games I know are good because I've played them:

GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
Lumines
Lumines II
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
WipeOut Pure
Gradius Collection

Games that were received well, but I can't give my opinion on them because I haven't played them:

LocoRoco
Ridge Racer
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Crush
Exit
Proabably a lot more that I can't think of right now,,,

There are a lot of decent games worth playing, you just have to look for them. I guess they don't get as much attention because they're on PSP and not DS, which is far more popular.:sick:

Back