Selling My Wii with extras

dufkis

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Palatine, IL USA
Wii Online Code
1281-9569-1959-4801
I AM NOT HERE TO RIP ANYONE OFF. I AM GOING TO SELL THIS FOR LESS THAN I HAVE INVESTED IN IT. I AM OFFERING IT TO YOU GUYS 1ST BEFORE I SELL IT ON EBAY BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER SOMEONE WHO REALLY WANTS IT HAVE IT. ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF

I don't know if this is the right area to post this so move it or delete it if needed.

I have a Like new Nintendo Wii with extras. I bought this on launch day and just don't play it much and could use the cash to build my car. Here is what you get:
1- Nintendo Wii with all cables and Wii Sports game (if I can find the original box you get that too)
3- Wiimotes (controller)
3- Nunchucks (plugs in to the controller)
1- Game Cube Controller (to play Virtual Console games)
1- Game Cube Memory Card
1- Steering Wheel Adapter
4- DK Bongos
1- Super Monkey Ball game (great multi-player game)
1- GT Pro Series game
1- Donkey Konga 2 Game Cube game
500 Wii points in the online store to buy Virtual Console games
1- Sonic the Hedge Hog Virtual Console Game
1- Bonks Adventure Virtual Console Game

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I am open to offers, but please don't low ball me, you know what all this is worth. I will ship this any where in the US. I am located in Palatine, IL.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Last edited:
This isnt a place to Market. Get lost. Go to Ebay or something or ull probably be banned soon enough.

PtonJalken said:
This isnt a place to Market. Get lost. Go to Ebay or something or ull probably be banned soon enough.

I am not trying to sell this for profit, actually I plan on selling it for less than what I have in it. I thought that since this is a Wii site and people here might be looking for one seeing as how they are hard to find, I would offer it here before I sell it on eBay. If you have a problem then don't open the thread. Also I read the rules and it says nothing about selling things. Thank you and have a great day.

You may just want to make it clear in your initial post that you are not trying to scalp and are willing to sell under the market price. That would dissuade people from flaming you.

I must say though if your intentions are legitimate then it is very kind of you to do this.

psyichic said:
You may just want to make it clear in your initial post that you are not trying to scalp and are willing to sell under the market price. That would dissuade people from flaming you.

I must say though if your intentions are legitimate then it is very kind of you to do this.

I just edited my 1st post, and thank you.

My friend referred me to this link, since he knows I've been wanting a Wii. And so I just registered and can not make private messages yet for whatever reason (I'm not sure how this forum has priveleges set up). However, if you can PM me or perhaps just send me an email at [email protected] then I would like to negotiate a deal and a price with you.

Back