Selling my Wii + Zelda TP + Wii Sports

Add1cti0n

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
I got 2 Wii's on launch and I bought Zelda Twilight Princess. One of the Wii's was supposed to be for my best friend (He was going to pay me back of course). I got a call from him telling me his boss was nice enough to save him one (He works for gamestop). I just told him to buy it and now I have an extra Wii for sell. I have the original receipt from target. I am now selling the Wii + Zelda Twilight Princess.

The Wii is brand new and the Zelda is open but still in perfect condition. I only played Zelda once and their are zero scratches.

The Wii includes:

1. Wii Console
2. Wii Console Stand
3. Wii Remote
4. Nunchuk
5. Sensor Bar
6. Wii AC Adapter
7. Wii AV Cable
8. Wii Sports Disc

I bought the Wii with the intent to give my best friend so I am not looking for big profit like everyone on Ebay. My price is only $350 for everything plus $25 for priority mail.

Email me if you are intrested, my email is [email protected].
Highest offer wins but I am only asking $350.

Thank you :D

The receipt total is $323.23 for Wii + Zelda. You only pay about $25 extra!

I could return it but to be honest I would rather see it in someone hands who really wants the Wii. If your spending your time on the Wii forums then I think you deserve one over someone who just happens to wonder into Target and gets lucky but dosn't really even know much about the Wii. Also the extra $25 does sound nice.

I would buy it, If I had the money :(. But if you can take it for 2$ that can be arranged :D

hey , I might be interested I had plans on checking toys r us in the morning but its not guaranteed..where are you located?

Thank you to all who were interested but the Wii has been sold.

I have a wii for sale

Hey, i have a wii that i am trying to sell i opened it once to see it with the intent to give it to my brother who turned out already had one lol. so i want to sell this it includes a 1 year extended waranty from eb games and zelda twilight princess (opened but in perfect condition) the wii contains everything in its original box with reciept and wii sports. i am asking for about $460 (CAD) which is about $405 (USD) if anyone is interesedted, that does not include shipping which would be approximately 25-40 dollars, email me at [email protected] if you are interested. by the way i do live in canada, if that matters at all but i thougth i would tell you anyways.

Last edited:
Back