Selling my Wii + Zelda TP + Wii Sports

And although it's not ebay (site sales should be fine! so ease off the sellers...) I believe (not sure if it's in the rules or not) that most forums run by the basis that you need so many posts before you can advertise a sale. Am I right i0n?

tuned said:
And although it's not ebay (site sales should be fine! so ease off the sellers...) I believe (not sure if it's in the rules or not) that most forums run by the basis that you need so many posts before you can advertise a sale. Am I right i0n?

thank you, and i am posting this on this forum b4 i ebay it for the same reason as addiction, id rather give it to someone who really wants it.

[steps on the soapbox]
Given that there are many people on these forums that have had a lot of trouble getting a Wii, I don't think this is in bad taste at all. As for buyer protection - for all we know, he's using paypal to complete the transaction.

Of course, if anybody disagrees, the most effective course of action would be to not post in this thread - all you really do by posting in the thread is bump it. Mods can't read every thread on this forum - you have to use the report bad post button.
[/steps down]

He knows it's not ebay. He's just selling it at 50 dollars cheaper than you usually would, so you are getting a realy huge deal right there. I bet you can think of alot of people on these forums who desperatley want a Wii. That's what he is doing, letting a devout fanboy be able to get it.

Back