Selling My Wii

paradiesway

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2007
Well I hope I can post this here. Anyway, although I love my wii I need to sell it for some extra cash. Well actually for some gambling money on my trip to Vegas in a few weeks:) I would like to sell the following:

1)Wii console with all original cords etc.
2)Wiimote (x2)
3)Nunchuk (x2)
4)1GB memory card
5)Wii Sports
6)WarioWare
7)Zelda:Twilight Princess

I still have the original box, packaging, instructions etc. I have only been using it for about 2 months now. I have always been very careful with all my video systems so everything is in excellent condition except the D-pad on one of the wiimotes is slightly sticky but fully functional (damn roommate). I am willing to entertain all serious offers. I will also sell components separately if wanted. Message me for more details. Thanks all

Wii and all original equipment $225
Extra controller set $50
1GB Memory $10
Two Games $60

If you can get more that $345 go for it.

You know, Dignity can sell at quite high prices in the southern states, If you have the means (a gun). Otherwise it's a free market.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
I guess what you do with your items is really up to you. Goodluck with the gambling.

My dad's friend goes to Vegas every three month, leaves with $3,000 and usually comes back with 5 k. He said he gets it from different video poker machines, he knows how to play them the right way and such. And because he goes so much, they give him a free 5 star room to stay in with free food. Good luck.

selling a system that has been out less than a year is a gambal in itself. You might regret it when you miss out on SSB Brawl, the new Metroid, and other online games.

Even though I think you'll regret selling your console I suggest you post it on either...

craigslist
ebay

other than that good luck selling the wii.

Back