selling pro street

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
pro street isn't as good as i thought if i were to sell it to EB games or FYE to closest stores to me how much would i get i heard gamestop rips u off???

ha, good luck, places like gamestop and EB games rip you off, youll likely get 15 dollars for it if your lucky

yeah it isn't just gamestop that's a rip with trades, it's all stores. you'll probably get the most by going on ebay. or stealing someone's wallet, then replace the wallet with the game.

Well it looks like gamestop is around $15 for it, on ebay the highest bid I could find is $7.95, if it were me I would take it to gamestop, personally I don't feel that they rip you off, pricing is based on the popularity of the title, right now SMG is trading at $30, which if you play thru it, turn around and trade it in means you basically paid $20 for 25-30 hours of entertainment, in my mind thats a good deal, there are not many ways to be entertained for under a $1 an hour unless of course you count jack'in it, but then that could get costly also with pron site subscriptions.

Gamestop does sometimes give you cheaper credit than what you think you deserve but if you figure it out by the hour of gameplay generally you will find that your entertainment needs are being met at a fairly cheap rate.

Back