Selling Wii ?'s

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
This is in no way spam I have no intention advertising here. I am selling my Wii and so far some guys want it and was hoping some of you could just look this over and tell me if this is a good deal or now. I am basically selling my Wii complete basically out of box, just no box though and that I have a regular cd case for wii sports, but since I have games downloaded to it and a few wii points still on it, I upped the price a bit. And not to feel unfair I am including a classic controller, and a wiimote glove incase anyone was still worrying about the slipping and throwing thing. All that for $300...
so what do you all think, I did the math correctly and the buyer will still be saving a decent amount of money.

Last edited:
well if its ebay you got bidding
if not, thats fair i would say. you probably could have went for 350 isnce they are still in demand though
do tell why your selling it and what you plan to do with the money

I'd rather have a 360, I do know what I may be missing out of in the future for Nintendo, I just don't care anymore, if I would ever have a craving to play, I'll just play at my friends. I gave my share of time for Nintendo to keep me entertained and honestly, I'm sick of playing by myself, and find myself dropping my Wiimote and running over to my neighbors across the hall to play some 360. Not to mention, they are getting all the good games, while Nintendo gamers are suffering through the wii versions that have to lose the quality I look for in a game just to support it's gimmick (sorry).

ocdan said:
I'd rather have a 360, I do know what I may be missing out of in the future for Nintendo, I just don't care anymore, if I would ever have a craving to play, I'll just play at my friends. I gave my share of time for Nintendo to keep me entertained and honestly, I'm sick of playing by myself, and find myself dropping my Wiimote and running over to my neighbors across the hall to play some 360. Not to mention, they are getting all the good games, while Nintendo gamers are suffering through the wii versions that have to lose the quality I look for in a game just to support it's gimmick (sorry).
your like the 10th person to do so here :arf: :scared: :sick: :lol:

not a good deal right now brand new wiis sell for $275-$300 on ebay + like $30 shipping and yours is used without the casing. If it was a wek or two ago it would have been a good deal...but now not that good a deal.

paintba||er said:

Sell their Wii for a 360.
only 10th... multiply that by like 20 then youd be close...
and I know I could be making a bit more for it, but I dont wanna go through the crap on ebay and would rather sell it in person.

Screw eBay. Sell it in person. Its more professional anyway. I would personally say not to sell the wii but its your item so its your choice. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

ocdan said:
but since I have games downloaded to it and a few wii points still on it,

This is why I HATE VC games! If it's on CD or catridge, you can at least get a few $'s. But VC games are worth NOTHING, VC games must be played on the original system it's loaded on. It's just another way for Nintendo to make more money off consumers.

dchao said:
This is why I HATE VC games! If it's on CD or catridge, you can at least get a few $'s. But VC games are worth NOTHING, VC games must be played on the original system it's loaded on. It's just another way for Nintendo to make more money off consumers.
well, if the vc games are on the system, then that means up on the price when you sell it, dumbass

ocdan said:
well, if the vc games are on the system, then that means up on the price when you sell it
But not every potential buyer have the same gaming taste as you, as you reducing the number of potential buyers, your final offer might be lower. You know that you can get more money by selling games separately, so don't argue with me.
:prrr:

dchao said:
But not every potential buyer have the same gaming taste as you, as you reducing the number of potential buyers, your final offer might be lower. You know that you can get more money by selling games separately, so don't argue with me.
:prrr:
thats why you should buy good games =]

Back