Selling.

pointer7

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2007
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted advice really! I'm selling my Nintendo Wii as I live alone and Its only really me that plays it! and also was a bit of a novelty when I bought it but now I never really want to play it. Shame really

Its 4 months old with 2 remotes, 2 games (wii sports and wii play) all boxed with the manuals..... How much would this be worth roughly?

Many Thanks.

I would Say to Buy another game or something cause Wii Sport and Wii play can get old real Fast
Buy Metroid or something it will get you back into the Game..or Zelda for that matter

I agree with Demon Slayer, get some decent games. Either that or get out and make some friends who could come round and play Wii Sports with you.

As for the value if you are selling it depends what country you live in.

well obiously you want to sell your wii if you only have those games, get some other good ones, like mp3, or wait for brawl or medal of honour

Yeah I would have to agree with wario as well.
You would get less for a trade in, but more online.

But a rough estimate for me is around $240.

Yea with game and all probably close to 300... i wouldnt seel it though.. you gotta get some good games for it though and you wont want to sell it. Like they said get zelda or metroid prime or madden. It will be a huge mistake you will regret later if you sell it!

I'd wait until closer to Christmas to sell it. You may be able to sell it for more money if there's a shortage.

Get Resident Evil 4. This game is far from boring. Playing it gets me trembling, shaking, perspiring, and gets my heart racing with intense anxiety. My husband loves this game too. He's spends several hours at a time playing.

laurie_lu said:
Get Resident Evil 4. This game is far from boring. Playing it gets me trembling, shaking, perspiring, and gets my heart racing with intense anxiety. My husband loves this game too. He's spends several hours at a time playing.
lol, thats my 10 year old cousins nickname. . .

Yeah you can make some money off them. I always goto stores whenever they get shipments of Wii's in and buy them all, sell 'em on ebay. I've been turning a profit like this for a while now. You can get a good 375 for all that easy.

Selling

Hey everyone thanks for your replies!

Well i sold it for £180 in the local paper so I'm happy with that shame to sell it but needs must It never realy got used anyway..... just had to have one from watching someone play one online in a video i watched!

Back