Sending Emails!?

GhOsT55

PC Gamer
Dec 5, 2006
Canada
Hey guys, latley i found this Movie Converter for the Wii, SO i thought ide try it out. So i converted my favourite movie Rock School, and tried to send it to me Wii. I used Hotmail, and Gmail to try and send it but it just wont. It sits there and sats "Sending" for about 5 hours and never stops.

Any idea why? Has anyone watched videos on their Wii yet?

GhOsT55 said:
Hey guys, latley i found this Movie Converter for the Wii, SO i thought ide try it out. So i converted my favourite movie Rock School, and tried to send it to me Wii. I used Hotmail, and Gmail to try and send it but it just wont. It sits there and sats "Sending" for about 5 hours and never stops.

Any idea why? Has anyone watched videos on their Wii yet?

1) It's school of rock

2) It just sits there because you are trying to add and send a HUGE attachment that most mailservers won't even send. Think of it this way, how long would it take you to upload that file to a webserver? Now how long would it take to upload that to the mailserver, and then have the mailserver send it? It will time out before it gets anywhere.

3) Your suppose to use an SD card.

yah, My bad on the spelling :-D

So, there is no way i can compress the file. Because i dont have an SD card

and there is no other way to do it?

GhOsT55 said:
yah, My bad on the spelling :-D

So, there is no way i can compress the file. Because i dont have an SD card

and there is no other way to do it?

Not logically no.

You wouldn't be able to display the video in any way if it was done in an attachment email.

ok, i geuss i gotta get an SD card then.

Thanks!

now i got to go write exams. yay......

Back