senor bar

wiiproble

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2011
sc
my Wii remote all of a sudden was off of sentivity
i tried a new wireless senor bar but that was not it
i cant see my curer unless i hold it above and to the right of the senor bar
when i go to my check my sentivity i see either a million dots, no dots, one dot, or three dots
any help would be appreciated

i have tryed
new bar
cleaning bar and remote
sentivity
new wii remote
every thing i found on internet
please reply if you can help

Last edited:
some one please reply :wiiconsole::lovewii::wiifit::nunchuck::wiibox::blackwii::redwii::mushroomlife::frown5::wiimote::papermario::burgerking::wink::sick::yesnod::mushroomlife:

maybe there is something in your room that is jamming your connection between the wii mote and the sensor bar, im not sure if thats the problem

Are there any new lights or sunlight coming in from the window shining at the remote or sensor bar?

is the sensor bar placed correctly? Because you can have either above or under the T.V. if you changed the settings.

That does seem odd. But based on what you've said you've tried already and the symptoms you are seeing, you should probably call Nintendo support.

Check the systems settings for the Wii. Look if the setting is for above and not under the T.V. If not, change it.

do y'all think that would be covered under warntys
thanks for your help

I had something similar happen to me (the way you described what it looked like on the screen)... and I put in fresh batteries in the Wii remote. That did the trick. Do your Wii remotes all have good batteries in them?

Have you tried multiple Wii Remotes?

Have you recently put any glass or any strong light sources in between, near, or even in the same room in general (I know the question was asked before, just makin' sure)? They can interfere with the Wii's Infrared.

Are the batteries for your Wii Remote dieing? This is probably the problem only if your Wii remote's cursor is blinking/flashing. But even if it's not flashing, best to check anyways.

Since you've even tried a different sensor bar, so long as your warranty is still in check, I don't see why it wouldn't be covered.

i called Nintendo and they told me they have never herd of a problem like that and they kept transferring me to different people but none of them knew how to fix it. They told me that they will only charge me $40 instead of $80 to get it repaired because they don't know whats up with it.

Thanks for all of y'alls help

Back