sensitivity of wii remote

goobs333

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
WI
Wii Online Code
0205-1938-2101-1492
when you are playing red steel for example are the sword swings generic, like are there only say 10 set moves, or is it completely free motion. Can you pin point any spot on the screen with the tip of the sword and move it in any direction. Also when you are aiming the cross hairs are they laggy at all or are they really crisp and fast. Sorry this has probably already been said but i couldnt find it anywhere.

I don't like the sword fighting in red steel. Yeah, if you swing a few different directions, he will swing in those directions. But for me, I think the swinging is too long. Meaning, you have to kinda really swing the wiimote to get the man to swing his sword.

As for the shooting, it's not bad. I wouldn't say it's fast. I see better performance with COD3. But it's not bad.

thanks, i sure hope they can come out with a game that has full motion control sword play because that would be fricking amazing. i think i will wait a while for a really good fps to come out. but you never know

To Image: you can change the settings to register smaller movements

Goobs, while it sounds cool on paper, it would not really turn out that well. Noobs would complain because their too slow and stuff. People who fence (a lot more than thought) would complain. Different skill levels would not be feasible because of the extensive programming.

Back