Sensor bar positioning

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
in this picture where do u think i should put the sensor bar? I was thinking on the computer monitor? Please give ideas, i have no idea. i was thinking having a little flat shelf against the wall and having the wii and sensor bar there? Im not sure if that would work... Any ideas?

Attachments

• 119704174_386531191_0.jpg
    119704174_386531191_0.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
im prity sure you have to put it either on the top or bottom of the tv.

try it on the bottom on that one it looks like you might be able to rig something up.

u mean the shelf that is holding the sattelite box? does the sensor bar have to be leveled with you? the sensor bar would probably be leveled with my face if i put it on the satellite box

Wiitime said:
u mean the shelf that is holding the sattelite box? does the sensor bar have to be leveled with you? the sensor bar would probably be leveled with my face if i put it on the satellite box
It probably needs to be fairly level, but it doesn't have to be at your eye level. You want it as close to the top or bottom of the TV screen as possible.

Oh, and don't forget after putting the sensor bar either above or below the TV to go into Wii's settings and set it so it says "Above TV" or "Below TV" depending on where you put it.

I dont have room for it right under the tv so on the sattelite box right under, should that be ok????? in January, when my sister goes away, im brining it downstairs, bigger tv and more space!

Yeah, sure, that'd work fine. As long as it won't cause your satellite box to overheat or anything, which it probably wouldn't since the sensor bar emits no heat.

Back