Sensor Bar Satisfaction

Big Bur

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2007
Alright, I just purchased Medal of Honor 2 Heroes, and the only reason I am having trouble owning nazi scum online is that I can't find a decent place to put the sensor bar.

If I put it on top of my TV, I have to point the wiimote up just to shoot straight.

If I put it at the base of the TV, I have to point the wiimote down just to shoot straight.

Has anyone found a really great place to put the sensor bar? Or, has anyone just found an inventive way to set up their sensor bar that I could try/experiment with?

(Sorry if this thread exists, I tried searching but the search function malfunctioned or something)

So thanks

try putting the sensor bar in the sensor bar stand that came in the box on top of ur tv, (it comes with stickies so it stays in place) and when im sitting i usually rest the wiimote in my lap so its in a comfortable spot and it doesnt necessarily feel like im having to "point up" or "point down"

hope that helps?

metalfreak said:
try putting the sensor bar in the sensor bar stand that came in the box on top of ur tv, (it comes with stickies so it stays in place) and when im sitting i usually rest the wiimote in my lap so its in a comfortable spot and it doesnt necessarily feel like im having to "point up" or "point down"

hope that helps?

Thanks Metalfreak, but I've already tried that and it still affects my MOHH2 game in a bad way.

How far back do you sit from your TV when you play?

And if you want to play MOHH2, send me a PM. I'll be on tonight.

^^ When you tried it both ontop and below your tv did you go into the sensor bar settings and change it ?

cannon said:
^^ When you tried it both ontop and below your tv did you go into the sensor bar settings and change it ?

I actually tried this earlier, but I'll give it another shot with the stand attached to see if it will make any difference.

Thanks

lol, that might be the reason. that happens to me when i take the wii to my mates house and put the sensor bar on the bottom, without changing the settings.

Hello....

Yea, that's just the nature of the beast we know as the Wii. I play 5 feet from a 65" screen and notice the same thing.

It may make more sense if you understand the actual full range of motion on the Wii, regardless of top or bottom placement of the bar...

To see what I mean, move the remote so the cursor is at te bottom of your screen, then move the cursor to the top of the screen. Notice the considerably small amount of actual movement of the remote to span the entire screen...

The further back you move, the more this is amplified - like the 'laser on the moon' concept

I agree, a way to have head on center aiming at the tv translate into center cursor placement would be sweet.... For now, just consider your emote placement when the cursor is centered as your baseline....

Did this help?

Thanks,

Matt
-Sent From My Q

Back