Sensor Bar Sensitivity?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey, so recently I was playing around with the sensor bar sensitivity (you can find it by going to Wii Options > Wii Settings > Sensor Bar (scroll right) > Sensitivity) and I couldnt tell a difference in them at all. I tried putting it on every single setting (1-5) and none of them seemed to do anything. What is it supposed to do? Can you guys tell a difference? What do you guys have yours set on? Oh, and one more question, what is the base sensitivity that the wii starts on?

Thanks in advance everybody.

It starts on 3
I got it on 5
Your just meant to put it when the Dots flash perfectly lol [Which for 5 for me]

Basically if you are getting interference then you need to turn your sensitivity down, if you are not getting a pointer at your couch turn it up, otherwise this option does nothing, it just makes the wii-mote sense less or more of an ir signal.

So...does it depend on how far away you are sitting/standing from the sensor? Or am I way off?

somewhat, basically if you are farther away you need to up sensitivity due to Ir signal loss, but if you have interference you should lower it due to other sources that put off an Ir signal.

the closer you are positioned to the tv, the lower number you have to put...

example: I got a 42 plasma so I am mostly playing far away so i have it on 5

i can't tell the difference and it doesn't make a difference apparently you could put two candles instead of the sensor beacause it gives of inferred sorry if it doesn't make sence

omg ok noobs da sensitiveity is how good da sencor sences your wii mote and on computer games it's ment for laser mouses like mine wit a laser mouse if you put sencitivity high it make da mouse move freaken fast but wit low not as much tats wit laser mouses for comps becuase the laser sences wat ever is under there im guessing it's probly da samt ting wit da wii ok everyone got it

ok every one of you lil noobs got tat gease

my gosh such puny brains.......lol

:lol:

mms529 said:
omg ok noobs da sensitiveity is how good da sencor sences your wii mote and on computer games it's ment for laser mouses like mine wit a laser mouse if you put sencitivity high it make da mouse move freaken fast but wit low not as much tats wit laser mouses for comps becuase the laser sences wat ever is under there im guessing it's probly da samt ting wit da wii ok everyone got it

wow you make yourself look like an idiot. you spelled probably 75% of your words wrong and you speak like a complete wanksta, yet you have a pokemon avatar!:hand: :hand:

mms529 said:
ok every one of you lil noobs got tat gease

my gosh such puny brains.......lol

:lol:

don't waste your time with this kid, I've schooled him like 30 times on the ds forums, go check it out, it's hilarious, note he said we have puny brains, yet he can't spell "that" and...i have no idea wat gease is, you are an idiot, apparently the birth control only destroyed 70% of your brain.pwnd *****:mad5:

Back