Sensor bar stand?

Yes. It does.

Here's a Google link to a variety of info about sensor bar stands.

As I said, though, it *does* come with one.

Last edited:
i can't remember... once i found the optimal location and config i hotglued it to the front of the TV (just a tiny drop of hotglue) so it wouldn't move... :yesnod:

idjut said:
i can't remember... once i found the optimal location and config i hotglued it to the front of the TV (just a tiny drop of hotglue) so it wouldn't move... :yesnod:
Same here :yesnod:

I think I prefer the stand. It makes for easy removal of the actual sensor bar if you choose to go to your friends and play.

i travel often... my wii's bag is ready with a 2nd powersupply and wireless sensor bar, and video cable. all i grab is the wii, remotes and games and go.

the real reason fot the spare parts in the wii's travel bag is to keep me from having to fish wires in and out neatly when i take away or return the wii to the living room. :yesnod:

idjut said:
i travel often... my wii's bag is ready with a 2nd powersupply and wireless sensor bar, and video cable. all i grab is the wii, remotes and games and go.
You're not possibly the Asian dude in the "Wii'd you like to play?" commercials are you? So prepared... nevermind a food store cupboard in case of some nuclear winter :lol:

we can't keep food around here... i have four brothers... :lol:

...and i'm the middle child...

idjut said:

What happens when u get a new TV????

:lol: :lol:

it's just a dab of hotglue... it's like that rubbery blue holding free CDs on the cover of magazines... i could peel it off and you'd never know it was ever glued there... hotglue... just a dab... :lol:

idjut said:
it's just a dab of hotglue... it's like that rubbery blue holding free CDs on the cover of magazines... i could peel it off and you'd never know it was ever glued there... hotglue... just a dab... :lol:

Gotcha!

Back