Sensor Bar With Digital Clock Jammed In It (wiitat)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yes you can improve on some thing by putin a clock in it

But wii you whould want another clock to look at is beyond my strange mind
Why dose it have to be so damn small

Not sure whether to file this under ingenious or pointless. Peripheral maker CYBER Gadget has put a digital clock in its 2Way Sensor Bar. It costs ¥1980 (US$18) and can powered by an open USB port or four AA batteries for wireless mode. $18 is a small price to pay for not having to look at your watch while playing Wii games!

http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/products/wii/4544859007767/index.html
Jap site

Blast it all.

Another product tainted with the addition of a digital clock.

Avaaaaaaaaaast!

yeah i don't really see the point in that.. seems like a cheap way to make money in my opinion.. sooner or later we'll have everything with clocks in them.. times displayed on phones, tvs, cameras, nintendo systems, computers, microwaves.. whats next?? and they have the ignorance to just sell clocks alone?? must we have to know the time every second of our lives? o_O

tloztw said:
yeah i don't really see the point in that.. seems like a cheap way to make money in my opinion.. sooner or later we'll have everything with clocks in them.. times displayed on phones, tvs, cameras, nintendo systems, computers, microwaves.. whats next?? and they have the ignorance to just sell clocks alone?? must we have to know the time every second of our lives? o_O

well i agree with u except i have one question for u.. wouldnt u want to know every single time and second of the day? don't take life for granted.:yesnod:

I did have a clock with a clock in it that had another clock in it once

ssbbking said:
well i agree with u except i have one question for u.. wouldnt u want to know every single time and second of the day? don't take life for granted.:yesnod:
i'd rather enjoy my day and not worry about it lol, and no i dont take life for granted, we hear about tragedy everyday in one form or another so we all gotta be greatful its not us

tloztw said:
i'd rather enjoy my day and not worry about it lol, and no i dont take life for granted, we hear about tragedy everyday in one form or another so we all gotta be greatful its not us

good point. well anyway y exactly would this be such a dissapointment. it looks awesome.

If there wasn't a clock in my room or in the Wii menu I would pick this up at some point.

thats not a bad idea but if theres a clock in your room where ur wii is.

tloztw said:
yeah i don't really see the point in that.. seems like a cheap way to make money in my opinion..
they're japanese, it's what they do: think of any random electronic device they can and sell it. eventually, they bang out something nice. (example: Wii :))

ROB64 said:
they're japanese, it's what they do: think of any random electronic device they can and sell it. eventually, they bang out something nice. (example: Wii :))
too true, all to true

ROB64 said:
yeah and some of it will explode.. some things are cheaply made lol
DO NOT TRUST THE HEATERS

ROB64 said:

I'm pretty sure they just taken completely random and unrelated devices and put them together, and don't even care if they sell.
For example... I once saw a Mp3 player/electronic dictionary combo on woot.com.
http://www.woot.com/blog/blogentry.aspx?blogentryid=3680

Back