Sensor bar???

imahawki

(relatively) old guy.
May 23, 2006
Been away from the forums for a while and was wondering if there is any new status on the sensor bar. That was a big concern for me due to running a projector with my A/V equipment in an A/V closet away from the screen. There have always been rumors that the sensor bar was only needed for the prototype systems to work and wouldn't be part of the final product. I was wondering what people actually KNOW now.

Thanks

it is part of the final build and it can work with any kind of TV. hell you can even configure it to work on a 5 story IMAX theater screen if you wanted too!

Im not sure how upto date you are, but last i heard it had been dramatically reduced in size to that of two pencils in thickness and a bit longer in length.

I'm not concerned about the size of the bar... but rather that my A/V equipment where the Wii plugs in to the audio and video cables is 35+ feet from my screen and in a different room.

imahawki said:
I'm not concerned about the size of the bar... but rather that my A/V equipment where the Wii plugs in to the audio and video cables is 35+ feet from my screen and in a different room.

Well the cord should be really long, and I am sure a third party will be extender cables.

Back