Sensor stand actually makes gaming off?

Sketch Turner

100 proof straight Sketch
Yeah, ive noticed that the Wii Sensor stand that you get with the console makes the sensor off compared to actually leaving the stand by itself, it raises the sensors, well, sensing and your harmlessly off. Try it, take your stand off and play, then put it back on, I only just noticed this, so, yeah...:scared:

I have it on and it works fine for me. It worked fine when I had it off to.

that's why they have the sensor calibration in the wii settings, so you can adjust it and make it work better.

Who would have ever thought that putting the sensor bar on the stand would elevate the sensing range a bit. Dont you think thats the whole purpose of it?

It all depends on what your set up is like.

For me it helped ALOT so I then recommended it to the boyfriend and he tried it with his and it's helped alot with him too.

Yeah, pretty sure that the stand is if you put it below the tv. If you set it on top, they don't recommend using it.

I don't use the stand anyway. I lost it when I opened the box, didn't know what it was :p
But you don't need it anyway, well I've never had a use for it, especially on my LCD monitor which is is pretty much exactly as thin as the sensor bar, the stand would probbably muss it up for being too big neways.

Back