September 14th - 15th - All will be revealed

Arcadium said:
Well I agree with you, and I think they are doing this because Sony now can't copy them.
I know, they copied the game console, handheld, but now if they copy this they will be forever known as the copycats of gaming...ya, let's go w/ that:wtf:

I just thought... we're just waitin to find out when the Wii's gonna be released... we could be waitin another 2 months or so til it actuali comes out :wtf:... But i spose the next waiting will be more exciting

When we know the exact release date it will be more hypo. It will be CONFIRMED, there will be like milliions of 'countdown to wii launch" sites. Atleast we can look forward to something knowing exactly when it will come out!

lol, 11 days... feels so short yet so long. DAM just realised it will be school day that day! might have to get sick again *cough*. Nah jks cause i think that it always happens after school anyway.

With nintendo doing a conference only the day after in Europe, im sure they having forgotten us. Hopefully they will have it out before the ps3...

boy this sounds as awful lot like the hype surrounding the games conference and all they said there was 2 new Wii games, that I will not get anyways, and a bunch of DS stuff, I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll take the release date as real when the Wii.Nintendo homepage is updated and all these conferences are just a commercial, it's actually great marketing they are doing here and I applaud that but people need to stop making up stuff and having all these fly around.

dude get your hopes up, THIS IS IT. Japan, American, AND a European conference??? That screams release date & price, this is it, THIS IS IT.

Sovieto said:
dude get your hopes up, THIS IS IT. Japan, American, AND a European conference??? That screams release date & price, this is it, THIS IS IT.
Right, it's a tri-nation convention (!)_(!) I mean if this isn't it...there is no "it". And I mean that seriously, they said by September they would release all of this info, and guess wut, it's September, it's the only convention that's in all the major nations. I agree, THIS IS IT.

in touch with the wii said:
go nintendo plz show the released date this time hopfully it will be annoced before or in tokoyo game show plz show the released date to us
The announcements are us actually a week before TGS

Back