September 14th - 15th - All will be revealed

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! The Wii Launch Date And Price Might Be Revealed!

m7ticalm said:
I thought it was already confirmed that there wil be no global launch
That's correct. (I think)It's supposed to be realeased in Japan 1st, the US, the Europe and the list goes on. I'll try to find a site, hold on...

m7ticalm, twilight_princess and Sam_Harris are so right, Nintendo Australia is so useless! It'd be nice if they did a bit more for us. Just about the only thing they do is the Nintendo Roadshow/DS Convention thingy, even that I don't know if its coming back to Perth again (it damn well better I'm itchin to do some Wireless'ing against a multitude of Mario Karters/Bounty Hunters).

yeah nintendo has nothing on the toher nations just look at their website any way i just had a thought for all us aussie since europe is in the pal region wont the mean that our release date is the same as them well thats what i think

man i so hope it is 200, i mean 250 is fine, but 200 would let me buy +1 game!

This waiting is killing me, I wish I could go to sleep and wake up on launch day :zzz:

Ezekiel86 said:
m7ticalm, twilight_princess and Sam_Harris are so right, Nintendo Australia is so useless! It'd be nice if they did a bit more for us. Just about the only thing they do is the Nintendo Roadshow/DS Convention thingy, even that I don't know if its coming back to Perth again (it damn well better I'm itchin to do some Wireless'ing against a multitude of Mario Karters/Bounty Hunters).

Man we should make a petition to nintendo for them to give us more respect! I mean why dont we get a "nintendo fusion tour" why dont we get the wii at the same date as america. Why dont we have super smash bros competitions, actually they did have one but noooo, only the eastern states. Why dont we get official nintendo magazines. Why does australia nintendo suck?

What if......... September 15th in europe they announce that the console is available on monday the 18th. I hope they have something like this planned.

U need to edit ur post, u messed up w/ the drool smiley:p

U haven't started school yet?!?! Where the heck do u live man? (my sisters even in college and she started weeks ago (!)_(!))

Wiired said:
I just thought... we're just waitin to find out when the Wii's gonna be released... we could be waitin another 2 months or so til it actuali comes out :wtf:... But i spose the next waiting will be more exciting

lol this is true , we r only waiting for a release date; knowing this only makes a difference that ppl r gonna get more and more excited every day as the days draw in lol; whats gonna b different once we wait on september 14-15 to find the release date? man, knowing something can really stir up ones mind (in good an bad ways :D) thats funny tho, everyone is waiting for the release date information...after that, everyon will b waiting for the day it comes out, then only about 25% of the ppl who wanted to buy the Wii will get it after it goes out of stock and more shipments r needed lol, like the X-Box 360

Back