September 14th - 15th - All will be revealed

ssbb_lover said:
U need to edit ur post, u messed up w/ the drool smiley:p

U haven't started school yet?!?! Where the heck do u live man? (my sisters even in college and she started weeks ago (!)_(!))

SSBB where do u live? in areas where its hotter in the U.S like Florida, school ends earlier than in places like NJ; i start school tomorrow, wednesday september 6th lol...my cousins in florida started school in mid-august, but they ended in late May. My friend from West Virginia started school a week ago; SSBB u have to understand that depending on where u live, schools start on different days lol, especially if u live in a different country
Everybody still gets basically the same amount of days off, its just that the starting of and ending school days r different :p

oh and one more thing, ppl who go to college start college way earlier than any other schools, my oldest brother started his sophmore year of college about 2 weeks ago; even the days off and such r different in college :) sorry for giving these "lecture" like advice, but i think ppl should know :D

No no, I know. My parents have friends from all over the country (USA) and all there kids have started. I live in Georia...I mean KONOHA, KONOHA! U NVR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT GEORGIA!:scared:

It's just that my sister's boyfriend didn't start college for wks. into september one yr. but then started a wk. later then I did the next yr. It's so confusing:tard:

And listen, I know u'r getting annoyed by this, but u need to hit the edit button if u want to say something more!!! Don't post twice in a row! Do u know wut i'm talking about?

I wonder if I'd have enough money if it came out even sooner. =o

I just reckon Aussie land will get it in November, but I so want it earlier. Ahh I hate money! lol.

will7303 said:
nup australia wont get it till december cause to many people will buy it everywere else.
How do u no that? I think Australia will be delayed only bout 2-3 weeks after america and europe. When it does get released in US but not in AUS, i dont think i wil go on wiichat for a while until i get it cause i dont want it to be spoilt :)

infernocs said:
What if......... September 15th in europe they announce that the console is available on monday the 18th. I hope they have something like this planned.

i hope they giv us a little time 2 at least preorder! im lookin 4 an October release date. i mean, if they release it then, then i may have 2 fight my fellow nintendo fans just 2 get 1!! hahaha :scared: uh, uh,i think im gonna go practice my martial arts "runs like hell 2 start training"

even though it would be cool if they released it in october, i think it would be sweet if they released it on the anniversary of when they released the GC. even though it would be longer to wait, it would give people time to pre-order it, and to give people time to save up money or to just think about the system longer :p

i think i thinked about the system long enough :D
^ just doing too much thinking now..

snssuck said:
even though it would be cool if they released it in october, i think it would be sweet if they released it on the anniversary of when they released the GC. even though it would be longer to wait, it would give people time to pre-order it, and to give people time to save up money or to just think about the system longer :p

You crazy! The GC didnt come out until March in Australia! I cant wait another 6 months! Plus they already said there'd release in last quarter of the year.

I CAN'T WAIT. GAHHHHH. KEEP ME ENTERTAINED SOMEHOW. Oh yeah, will Canada and the U.S.A. have the same release date? I just want to make sure. And how many peopel live in australia compared to North america or europe, I think that might be why there isn't any info for australia. I'm having crazy dreams about video game releases and stuff.

Icetrash said:
You crazy! The GC didnt come out until March in Australia! I cant wait another 6 months! Plus they already said there'd release in last quarter of the year.

yea, they did say they would release it in the last quarter of the year. and what quarter is november in? i think it's the last quarter. plus they didn't specify which countries would get the 4th quarter release. or maybe they will release it globally all at the same time. who knows.

Back