Sequel to Brawl being 3rd party

Italian_Boy1Up

Jul 17, 2006
Under my house
Hey heres a thought. Mabye they should make the next smash bros. for the other systems too. That way they could have and endless library of characters to choose from.

lawl. Sounds good but wouldn't be like the Mortal Kombat games? They have exclusive characters only for one Console so if you want ps3 characters you would need the ps3 version and vice versa :)

Well I see your point with this but for some reason i don't see it work because super smach bros was originaly created for nintendo characters only but now that we brought snake in it and planing on putting Sonic in it to we broke the rule on only nintendo characters so at this point anything is posible but i dought it would ever happon

I like my Nintendo SSBB, I dont want other companies to ruin it by adding in like Master Chief with a big friggin shotgun or something.

lol but wouldnt it be nice to use pikachu and beat the crap outta a Halo fan using Master chief. I dunno its just a thought I want people's input on. Not saying its a good or bad idea, just an idea. The oppinions are where everyone else comes in.

nope ill put a petion if thats gonna happen i think not alot of plp would agree with me include nintendo because it is one of the best first party games nintendo has if that happens alot of money could be lost...... and no one expect sony fans want rid of nintendo

Other consoles will just fun it all up. And plus its a good game that attractes people to buy the Nintendo console.

Icetrash said:
Other consoles will just fun it all up. And plus its a good game that attractes people to buy the Nintendo console.
Fun it all up......hold on, if master chief was in ssbb it wouldn't be fun cause you know why, master chief is useless without his guns which if he was in SSBB, nintendo will take them away and he will be this 7 foot tall, robot guy that weights 2 tonns and punches and he can't jump high....so what i think should happen is that no other character is allowed in, other than people tht have been on nintendo.

lol, I suppose your points are good ones, but I must admit a game with a roster of 1000 characters and weekly downloadable characters would be my total dream game. Especially if It had all my favorites in it from every system. No yes It would screw nintendo outta alot but as a consumer I must say it would make me content.

Back