Sequel to Brawl being 3rd party

but of course. But 1000 characters isnt the point. The point is a larger roster. As a customer im sure you rather get more for your money. Like I said, yes it would screw nintendo over, but I for 1 would like to have a long list of characters to choose from.

So would I, but other people tend to disagree and say that a 60+ roster is to much. But in my opinion a 100 character roster would be good. Because there would be so many to choose from and it would last you long time by trying to master different characters. But I doubt this will happen cause nooby people dont like big rosters.

Icetrash said:
Other consoles will just fun it all up. And plus its a good game that attractes people to buy the Nintendo console.
Nintendo makes money off of smash bros. so if they gave it to other consoles, it would rune it. Xbox should(and i think they do have one) make thier own fighting game with different game guys. imagine master chief vs. Kratos:yesnod:

lol k then mabye each system should make a game. then have some kind of USB connection for crossover battles. Seperate games, but more characters if you own all of them with their individual systems. (you'd have to be rich)

That is the crappest idea ever. Mixing Nintendo characters with XBOX and PS characters. That would just get so crap. Imagine, just a load of bull wang. Super Smash Bros is unique, nearly everyone who has a gamecube has SSBM and i think that the same will happen to SSBB and the Wii. But thats not my point, Icetrash is correct. It would just 'fun' it up (fun meaining F***) It would just feel queerish fighting mario against Jak and that Halo dude. Or Ratchet. I mean they are all cool characters for their consoles but there just not meant to mix together. Its like dragonballz and pokemon. No one is gonna watch Pokeballz. It would just be weird. Imagine Goku kamehamahing a pikachu.... Strange. Thats what a combination of characters from nintendo ps and xboxb would be like.

k and Samus blasting pikachu isnt weird? Sorry but mario and Jak are both cartoonish characters, they arnt too diffrent. Solid Snake is just as "relastic" looking as master chief. Im sorry but thats why it would be an option. The people who want those characters can have them then the losers like you can live and let live.

m7ticalm said:
That is the crappest idea ever. Mixing Nintendo characters with XBOX and PS characters. That would just get so crap. Imagine, just a load of bull wang. Super Smash Bros is unique, nearly everyone who has a gamecube has SSBM and i think that the same will happen to SSBB and the Wii. But thats not my point, Icetrash is correct. It would just 'fun' it up (fun meaining F***) It would just feel queerish fighting mario against Jak and that Halo dude. Or Ratchet. I mean they are all cool characters for their consoles but there just not meant to mix together. Its like dragonballz and pokemon. No one is gonna watch Pokeballz. It would just be weird. Imagine Goku kamehamahing a pikachu.... Strange. Thats what a combination of characters from nintendo ps and xboxb would be like.

Kinda right. but some characters would mix. but the game should stay on ninto's consoles. Daxter vs pikachu, thats a good mix.......i think:scared:

They would stay on nintendo!!! Just for those who wanted to settle a skirmish of the systems could link together and battle it out. It would never happen but I like the idea, whatever though. Personally I would like a good Link Vs Cloud battle or mabye Master Chief Vs Mega man or Samus.

Italian_Boy1Up said:
k and Samus blasting pikachu isnt weird?

He got you there m7ticalm! It would be alright, but no one would be allowed weapons cause the Nintendo characters would be highly disadvantaged. Wouldnt they?

K well look at Samus. She blasts people with lasers... and so does fox. The only reason they took away Solid Snakes is cuz he used bullets and knives and what not. Master Cheif could use lazer guns and what not.

mmmhmmmm well atleast most of his guns are lasers. But hes pretty much like fox for the most part. I mean Star Fox Assult was sorta like a toned down Halo.

Back