Sequel to Brawl being 3rd party

ya. maybe the only reason his game is rated mature is cus his game has blood and bad words. thats it. then take those out and he's be rate teen. star wars republic commando is almost exactly the same except rated teen(levels of course are different)

NO!

I think how smash bros is with all the characters there is ok, and Snake was just one/three (I guess) will be on smash bros brawl

I don't want to see smash bros become like marvel vs capcom.

Whats wrong with Marvel vs Capcom (besides the graphics)
Anyways I dont like the idea of smash bieng shared with other consoles just because the fact that smash is made specificly for nintendo and thats the only way it works and if there gonna add more charcters thats fine too just not too much becuase we will end up seing the same moves

well if you dont agree from now on submit your reply and leave it at that. Im tired of people continuall restating their opinions over and over again.

Ok 1st I Said Fun No!

But Now Im Thinkin It Wouldnt Be A Bad Idea Really But To Keep It To Real Characters No Bullshhh Character..

What I Wanna See Its Gta Stile Game In Mario! ! !

Stealing Go-karts And Yoshi's Lol

Last edited:
But if they make sequels on different system then it's not the same because another comapny is making it. Besides, it ruins the anticapation of a character being in a game.

I still think it would be quite intresting to have a game with many characters in it. Look at the new Budokai Tenkiaichi II game...it has 120 characters in it and Im sure nobody will get bored or complain about there being so many.

Back