Sequel to Twilight Princess?

OrigGagbon

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2009
I enjoyed Twilight princess and so did my brothers, and I say its a must for a sequel. I would buy it once it comes out.

As much as I enjoyed Twilight Princess I think a direct sequel would be a bad idea. =/

Why?? do you think it would be a bad sequel, i mean its Zelda, link and Gannon for Gosh darn sakes.

The sequel worked well with the Zelda Wind Waker and now they've done a trilogy and they were all successful
1) WindWaker NGC
2) Phantom hourglass NDS
3) Sprit tracks NDS

so i think it would work with TP

i would love for there to be a sequel, just so long as they make less parts where you're the wolf. or make them shorter. or make you turn into a different animal the next time around so it's fresh. SOMETHING like that, cuz the wolf parts were only cool like the first time or two, after that they were pretty redundant.

A direct sequel would be great, man. There is so much more they can do with the same basic backdrop. I think they should incorporate Link turning into different animals according to which province he is in. But yes, I would buy the sequel without a second thought.

I definitely enjoyed this game and making a sequel would just add on to the zelda series. It would be great if they added lots of new stuff like more items and new locations.

I definitely enjoyed this game and making a sequel would just add on to the zelda series. It would be great if they added lots of new stuff like more items and new locations.

That's the point of a sequel. But Twilight Princess had that potentiality, that's what I'm getting at.

Anyhow, I'm anxious to hear word of a console title being produced. I hope it's sometime this year, though the chances seem slim.

I don't really think a sequel to this game would make the cut. Or would it? I mean it was fun, it gave us what we expected of it. That's fine. But a game is fun when you get something you DON'T expect. Such as Zelda Ocarina of Time. When that game first came out, it had so many new cool things. Twilight Princess just refined it, and gave it Wii controls. Don't get me wrong, this game was very fun and I very much enjoyed it. It also had its fair share of surprises. But it over ran a fine line with Ocarina of Time.

didnt at the end of the game ganons like eyes came back or something i dont rember its been awhile since i beat it.... but yea a sequel would be the best i love zelda games =] keep u busy for hours hopefully there is one

While it may not be a sequel, Link IS returning to the Wii in with his TP look. Nintendo has leaked out this image:
the-legend-of-zelda-wii-2-20090605000034019_640w1.jpg

This time, it seems that the Master Sword gets a new form. ;D

Dang, i am new to Zelda games and i am trying to beat ocarina of time which is soooo fun! Im pretty far. Have any of u guys heard about OOT DS?

Dang, i am new to Zelda games and i am trying to beat ocarina of time which is soooo fun! Im pretty far. Have any of u guys heard about OOT DS?
I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor. I doubt Nintendy would do that, as they're already making a Zelda for the DS (Spirit Tracks) AND the "sequel" to Twilight Princess for the Wii.

Back