...Sequels...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Sequels, something we can all look forward to.

Now lets have a look see at some of the wii games right now...

Zelda:TP
Redsteel
Wario ware
Cod3
Wii sports
Elebits
Excite truck
And many more

What will these sequels bring?

Redsteel 2: maybe the ability to have sword fights via multi-player, something that Redsteel lacks (and it really shouldn’t)

Zelda: new gadgets? Maybe a completely different story line...Next Gen is always surprising…

Wii sports 2: now this will be interesting. Maybe the same 5 games we have now, but improved (there’s a lot of space for improvement even though its a great game) but with more games also. What do you think the new sports will be?

Well feel free to discuss and elaborate, there’s a lot to talk about!

im thinking for wii sports 2 there is gonna be the same games but there gonna add some new ones in and upgrade the original games. i look for games like racketball, basketball, and mb something like soccer shutout.

they gotta make it fit the wii controls those dont seem right...

they will make Wii Sports: Motor Sports with sports like jet ski, airplanes and such..

now that sounds good, maybe something like Wing Island.

I can't wait for all the Mario sequels (I'm a big Mario fan) Mario Party 8, Super Smash bros Brawl (if you call it a Mario game) and especially Super Mario Galaxy. Galaxy is gonna rock my socks off:lol:

Nfanboy since you are a big fan of Mario games(I am too) what in your opinion, is the worst Mario game?

I really am not sure what's the worst Mario game (they're all really good) but i'd have to go with Super Mario Advance (or Super Mario Bros 2 on the NES) it was just copied off the japenese game Doki Doki Panic and put in Mario Charicters. It wasen't that great, but it was fun. The rest of them are all really fun, including Super Mario Sunshine which everyone said was crap. Just Super mario Advance (or Super Mario Bros 2 or Doki Doki Panic) wasen't the best. It didn't follow the right Mario formula. Just picking up stupid turnips and throwing them. It was a little fun though.

Super Mario Galaxy will be the best one yet.

Yes Super Mario Galazy will be the best without a doubt..and I'm with you, Super Mario Bros 2 was very different and a copy, but I came to like it after playing it when I was about 3 years old lol...have you played Mario's Picross, Mario Paint, Mario is Missing and Mario's Bucket?

Yeah that's Mario is Missing all right! it's the first time Luigi is the protagonist yeahh!! I prefer Luigi than Mario, I hope he gets another game for the Wii

can't wait for another metal slug game (REALLY BIG FAN!) and hopefully coming straight to wii rather than arcade or whatever. Also, I'm really looking forward to SSBB (WHO ISN'T?)

kiraownsurmom said:
super mario advance sucked,,,wasnt mario is missing u were luigi i remember a game my friend had an u gotta answer questions or somthin...mario paint is ok

yo man mario paint was/is the greatest game of all time

you can make some MAD funny/good animations with that game :nonod:

pity to see such a lost soul

:prrr:

by the way the worst mario game was luigi's haunted mansion for the GCN

Back