...Sequels...

a twilight princess 2 would be cool, with items like the hover boots or the fire rod from link´s awakening, I´d like to see the same hyrule.

I would like a Zelda game where you are Ganon, trying to get revenge on Link.
And the temples are you trying to collect an amazing power that can easily defeat link.

Sephoroth said:
I would like a Zelda game where you are Ganon, trying to get revenge on Link.
And the temples are you trying to collect an amazing power that can easily defeat link.

Or how about a LOZ where you can choose to be either good or bad? Kind of like some of the Sonic games.

Hay Axtlar! im with you i prefer Luigi alot more then mario :D
hopin he gets more then one game on the wii..
also he better be in SSBB otherwise ill snap hes my fav character to use on SSBM

i prefer Mario to luigi, but lets stay on topic here guys lol, theres more to "Sequels" than just Mario, what other games/features of the sequels do you think is coming.

Dont forget all the older games that havent got a sequel (yet)!

sequals are lame.
1 story after another story with the same characters... eventually if not already it'll come to horrible story lines just to keep the same characters n let game creators get away with lack of creativity. that said...

seemingly never ending stories work... little different than a "sequal"... like halo... its all flowing from the very beginning... its not 1 story then the next with no ties to the first... just like say.. star wars... its one long epic story.

point is... long epic stories are good... but a game that keeps coming back year after year with a new story non relating to the first... it gets old.

my opinion take it or leave it :yesnod:

Actually if you have played Ocarina of Time you have fought Link. Remember getting the Longshot in the Water Temple? You fought Dark Link, which is like fighting Link, so You have fought Link.

I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy.

You also fought against Link in Zelda 2 The Adventures of Link on the NES at the very end.

LyricistSoldier said:
sequals are lame.
1 story after another story with the same characters... eventually if not already it'll come to horrible story lines just to keep the same characters n let game creators get away with lack of creativity. that said...

seemingly never ending stories work... little different than a "sequal"... like halo... its all flowing from the very beginning... its not 1 story then the next with no ties to the first... just like say.. star wars... its one long epic story.

point is... long epic stories are good... but a game that keeps coming back year after year with a new story non relating to the first... it gets old.

my opinion take it or leave it :yesnod:

Thats very untrue. Sequels do not suck, and they do not lack creativity. look at zelda, mortal kombat, mario and luigi. Classic examples of some games that have a huge selection of games each one with a sequel. im not bored of them at all lol.

Dangleberry123 said:
Hay Axtlar! im with you i prefer Luigi alot more then mario :D
hopin he gets more then one game on the wii..
also he better be in SSBB otherwise ill snap hes my fav character to use on SSBM

Yeah I hope he gets various games too, I always choose Luigi in games like Mario Strikers, Mario Party, I even use my Luigi Mii more than my own Mii in Wario Ware:Smooth Moves and Wii Sports lol! and yeah, don't worry, Luigi will be in Brawl, but he may be a lot different than Mario this time around..

Back