Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

blogman54 said:
If everyone quiets replying to this guy this thread will finally go away :smilewinkgrin:

please don't post anymore, he is enjoying this:nonod:

Dude you REALLY need to get a life.

I'm not sure if I believe you or not but like.. geez you suck. If you want a wii that bad you'll work for it you lazy bum. People like you sicken me.

Didn't read the whole thing. Here is my suggestion.

Daytime - Work construction or paint houses
Night time - GED

Don't do work for your parents. You want to become independent from them. And plus, you will make more money working for someone else.

Tacos said:
Didn't read the whole thing. Here is my suggestion.

Daytime - Work construction or paint houses
Night time - GED

Don't do work for your parents. You want to become independent from them. And plus, you will make more money working for someone else.

Tacos, thanks for some actual CONSTRUCTIVE thinking. These other nerds just try to knock down what i'm trying to build.

hey why doesnt everyone fuc.k off and leave this guy alone its his fuc.kin life why do you give a shi.t how he lives? and surfinrach iv seen your picture and you look about 40 and your on a wii forum so why do you care about him maybe he doesnt want a fuc.kin job its his fuc.kin choice

Instead of focusing on a darn Wii why dont you try to be in your kids life. Get him the Wii. I think its dudes like you that give us good dads a bad rep. So your wife left boo hoo get up on your feet and be a FATHER first, Gamer second. You will regret not being there in the early years... Get off your butt and get a job, its so bad you think the way you do. If I was your parents i wouldnt get you anything I would get it for your kid.. GROW UP LOSER....

motherbrainrulez I'm actually 16. And there are a lot of older members on this forum so what's age got to do with this?

He said he wants a wii right. He's 26 years old I think he should have learnt a long time ago that if you want something you have to earn it.

motherbrainrulez said:
hey why doesnt everyone fuc.k off and leave this guy alone its his fuc.kin life why do you give a shi.t how he lives? and surfinrach iv seen your picture and you look about 40 and your on a wii forum so why do you care about him maybe he doesnt want a fuc.kin job its his fuc.kin choice

Hes lying. Have you read everything? Hes eating it up. And everyone gave him serious advice at first, until his story became so ridiculous.

Mike Rochtinks said:
Tacos, thanks for some actual CONSTRUCTIVE thinking. These other nerds just try to knock down what i'm trying to build.

i thought my idea of you being a comedian has been the best suggestion yet.

Back