Seriouse wii hardware ( GUNS )

HeAdWaVe

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
of couse these are some concepts.
But hé imagine the posebilitys

wiizapper%201.jpg

gun.jpg

yeh would be amazing a brand new resident evil game for Wii weilding that shotty yes please maybe dual hand guns too :ihih:

this is already in several topics the first one is real the second one is an ign mock up aka its fake please close this topic mod!

I saw the 1st one when I went to E3, probly for a Duck Hunt releasee in the Wii Shopping Channel? Hmm? Somthing to think about, lol.

Anyone have any idea when Nintendo is planning on releasing their gun attachment? I heard it was possibly to coincide with DuckHunt or something. Someone enlighten me

ah lmfao by accident ill end up sticking that in my rifle case and taking it to the range! thats amazing!

Link_of_Hyrule said:
this is already in several topics the first one is real the second one is an ign mock up aka its fake please close this topic mod!

we see you being the internet police!

2ballscrewball said:
we see you being the internet police!

nope, i claim THAT title:hand:

ETA, Link, youve got 2 posts in and you can notice all the duplicates????:shocked:

i can imagine all kind of uses

a starwars guns
texas ranger
ww2 guns

a whole arsenal is gonna fill my livingroom.

a Terminator 2 basement to be filled
a matrix room

Nintendo... these are garanteed sellers

I fail to see the point of a gun attachment considering that the Wiimote pointer function isn't a 1:1 mapping to the screen.

On my 106" screen pointing at the screen makes the cursor disappear. I have to point at a small imaginary frame around the sensor bar.

Not exactly a classic Duck Hunt experience.

Back