Seven Sega titles unveiled for the Virtual Console

AltF4 said:
I'll be getting Sonic the Hedgehog on the Wii fo sho.
Why not just buy the Sega Collection for the GC? I got it for 20 bucks and it has every sonic that has come out (before gamecube ones) which most you have to unlock by beating the other ones.

Man, Golden Axe.... I used to spend hours playing it on my friend's Sega, and now I go down to my local movie theater and play it for hours there.

The all time best arcade adventure game! Just make sure you hop on the red dragon's back.... lmao

Awww yes, all classics. This'll bring back a load of memories from my childhood <3. I love what Nintendo is doing!

Searched for "" with the catagory "wii"

Title Publisher Rating Content Platforms
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent Ubisoft M Blood, Language, Violence GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii, Xbox
Spongebob Sqaurepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab THQ Inc E Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Activision, Inc. T Mild Language, Violence Windows PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360
Disney's Chicken Little - Ace In Action Buena Vista Games E10+ Fantasy Violence PlayStation 2, Wii
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Midway Home Entertainment E10+ Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii, Other:
Avatar: The Last Airbender THQ Inc E10+ Cartoon Violence GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii, Xbox
Open Season Ubisoft E10+ Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor GameCube, Windows PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360
The Ant Bully Midway Home Entertainment Inc. E10+ Cartoon Violence GameCube, Windows PC, PlayStation 2, Wii
VeggieTales: LarryBoy and the Bad Apple Crave Entertainment E Mild Cartoon Violence GameCube, Windows PC, PlayStation 2, PSP, Wii, Xbox
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown Video Game Vivendi Universal Games E10+ Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence GameCube, Windows PC, PlayStation 2, Wii, Xbox
Monster 4x4 World Circuit Ubi Soft E Violence PlayStation 2, Wii, Xbox
Ecco The Dolphin SEGA E Animated Blood Wii
Altered Beast Sega E Animated Violence Wii
Toe Jam & Earl Sega E Comic Mischief Wii
Golden Axe Sega E Animated Violence Wii
Columns Sega E No Descriptors Wii
Sonic the Hedgehog Sega E No Descriptors Wii
Ristar Sega E No Descriptors Wii

Sovieto said:
Why not just buy the Sega Collection for the GC? I got it for 20 bucks and it has every sonic that has come out (before gamecube ones) which most you have to unlock by beating the other ones.

Sadly it's missing Sonic CD (probably the best Sonic game of all). Apart from that, it's a pretty decent collection.

Man, I'm exited to see Toe Jam & Earl I loved playing that game. I kinda hope to see some of the classic SEGA classics: Space Harrier, Thunderblade, and R-Type (although I seem to remember seeing a remake of that somewhere, maybe for the PS2).

Leviathan said:
Bubsy was great... 'till he went 3D

Golden Axe was one of my favourite games, but I hated Echo the Dolphin. I don't know why I hated it, I just did. Also me and my mate use to always play Toe Jam & Earl, mainly 'cos we always use to fight other who got to be Tails in sonic 2 but in Toe Jam & Earl I was always Earl.

Bubsy was one of my most favourite games ever! bubsy 2 was a little crappier but when it went 3d i almost died

Back