Sewiiously...

all right, here's my last one:

If they made a 2nd Nintendo Wii, since the word for 2 in Japan is ni, it'd be called the WiiNi. LOL!!! okay, now im done.

I like how the first responder to this topic is a respected member of the community....and has a wiipun username!!

Wiini is the best one by far lmao hey stop touching my wiini.......... But wiiawesome i'm not sure, i just felt like saying it, but it sounds like something mr krabs would say. lol "i smell a smell, a smelly smell, a smelly smell that smells smelly" lmao you should know who said that

wiiisawesome said:
Is that from Spongebob?
Except for the 'damn' (unless krabs cusses :yikes: ), I think so. :lol:

@ potato: It's, "I smell a smelly smell....you know, that smelly smell that's smells...*takes a big whiff*...smelly."

Don't ask me how I remember that from a year ago, just don't ask.

hotpotato78 said:
Wiini is the best one by far lmao hey stop touching my wiini.......... But wiiawesome i'm not sure, i just felt like saying it, but it sounds like something mr krabs would say. lol "i smell a smell, a smelly smell, a smelly smell that smells smelly" lmao you should know who said that

LOL, no sadly I don't know who said that...:frown2:

I find it kind of amusing to be honest.
I don't however like it when people put something all the line as:
"Wii Are The Champions"
"Wii Will Win"
"Wii Won't Give Up"

Those are unoriginal and annoying.
But I like the other ones.
Such as Wiiral by Dark Prinny.
That made me chuckle.

blueradio said:
I find it kind of amusing to be honest.
I don't however like it when people put something all the line as:
"Wii Are The Champions"
"Wii Will Win"
"Wii Won't Give Up"

Those are unoriginal and annoying.
But I like the other ones.
Such as Wiiral by Dark Prinny.
That made me chuckle.

Hmm...yes...the unoriginal ones such as those are quite annoying.

ssbb_lover said:

@ potato: It's, "I smell a smelly smell....you know, that smelly smell that's smells...*takes a big whiff*...smelly."

lolpic.gif

I Actually Pronounced That Correctly!

:lol::lol::lol:

ssbb_lover said:

I think you are right, but what the hell, it's still funny lol. but mr krabs don't cuss. Oh and Smbb_lover(i meant doing it this time) please get my name right, you are messing up mii sexy lmao

wiiawesome you should know who it was, but mr.krabs said that. It was in the first episode of spongebob..

Back