Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame it on the goose, gotchu feeling loose. =D

I'm hearing lots of different things. o_o Hmm.. I'm not in school anymore, guys! I just made 18, I'm off to college soon! Maybe I should just wait until I'm married? That equals less stress. =)

*points finger* HA HA! >=D

Sex... so much I could say about it in here, but I'll leave it at the door. I'd prefer to have sex with someone it would mean something to, not with someone where sex is a hobby they do on the side. I prefer to keep things fresh with sex as does my fiance, we'd get bored if we only did doggystyle all the time.

There's nothing wrong with being in a serious relationship and having sex on the mind 24/7, some people are so horny they just can't help it, but it's less of an issue if your partner is equally the same. Unfortunately, powerful sex drives don't last that way forever nonstop which can sometimes cause problems for the sex life later down the road.

g00d to see mi thred haz made sum progress lol

so n e one here prefer lube or no lube?

Ummm.... Im really not gonna answer that one...

Anyways, school bicycle is usually quite stuffed of disease, and will usually appear quite used. I prefer unscathed territory... Fresh soil to dig, if you will.

Ummm.... Im really not gonna answer that one...

Anyways, school bicycle is usually quite stuffed of disease, and will usually appear quite used. I prefer unscathed territory... Fresh soil to dig, if you will.
Ours didn't. :shifty:

Oh c'mon, she offered and I was young! DX

Nope. I got to it before the aids did. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back