Shadow Bugs?? Power you up???

DAVIDV99

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
Well i was on the brawl site, and if you go to trophy stands, you see the tryophy of the big Primid. Click on it and read it. Its says that the bigger in size, the bigger in Shadow Bugs. Does this mean it will take more shadow bugs to move bigger Primid? So now the question is "What are shadow bugs??" Well I did some more research on the site and this is what i found under Team There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

I’ll explain this in great detail another time.

I doubt its the more Primid you beat, because on the screens there are a bunch of primids. Im thinkin that it will just be after you beat some of the stronger ememies, like it says, the army, or after you beat each boss.

modea03_070821c.jpg

but the primid is made out of shadow bugs, so if anybody it would be them....

True, there might be something that says shadow bugs - 0/500 or something, then when u get enough, you well get more powerful.

Now this is a thread i won't be sad about. David brang a good point up that i had forgotton. But i do not think that shadow bugs will power the character you play as up (unless your wario or an evil character) i think there will be an another element like shadow bugs but opposite.(aka light bugs?)
And for enemys i think it will be kind of like zelda how they all got that mirror shard and turned excorsist. the same will happen but with shadow bugs and those shadow bugs will be like dropped onto one monster (like in that picture with the giant cycle scythe guy.)

if you go on nintendo.com and look at the entry for brawl it says something about the main primid guy wanting to destroy all the planets of the game universe or something along those lines. just thought it was interesting check it out.

DAVIDV99 said:
Well i was on the brawl site
Wait, don't we have a thread for that?

Its already been discussed there, if you want to bring it up again, feel free.

Thats true Levesque, but im not talking about the smash site, im talking about the shadow bugs :wink: And i want to here peoples thoughts about it.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess you're right.

I just can't get enough of that site's layout. The font he uses, the way its set up, its all just amazing. I guess thats why the Site Discussion thread is so popular!

Yeah i know... I love going to the site, even on weekends :D. But i dont stay up to 2 in the morning, i just check when i wake up.

Back