Share your illness

lol Agreed ^^jkjk

bubba-ga-nush said:
Hmm I got one. It's not quite a illness or a disease. When I was born my bowels your inside out. And I had to have surgery bla bla bla. And thats why I don't have a Belly button.

woah! thats kinda cool.

I have

1) Cataract (spelling not positive)- one eye is half semi blind which vision is really blurry.

2) Just had a "growth" (Wart of somekind) removed from my Uvula.

3) Is being addicted to video games a disease~? Alcolism is why cant video games?
If so i have it.... :)

i'm pretty sure i've got depression.. but dont really want to go to a doctor to see if it is or not.

and i've also got a curved back ( and very sore i might add) from lifting heavy goods for work.

when i was 5 i got insufilitis (sp?) from a mosquito. My brain swelled inside my head and i had sesures for the next ten years. I am better now and havent had an episode in quite a while. It sucked cause i could never go to a roller skating rink or use the power pad for the NES

I have cerebral palsy it is not a disease but what it's when your born premature and oxygen doesn't flow to a part of your brain for a split second. It affected the part of my brain that controls my legs. I used to be able to walk not normally but better but then I had a growth spurt and my bones were growing faster than my muscles. I had to have surgery and now I mostly use a wheelchair. But my walking is getting better.

ANYWAYS all you people should get the disability pass at wonderland. they give you a time. you come back at said time and you get on the ride straight away. It's fun to go past evryone and then walk out of my chair.

PS. I may have brain damage but I am still one of the smartest people at my school.

Depression - Usually due to the next one

Anger - Yes it is a disease for me

ACHO
There now you all have flu

i have asthma, depression, and im allergic to fur and eggs... oh, im also immune to poison ivy/oak

hmm I have a tipe of asthma but it isnt permament and I used to have bronchitis wich gave me lots of throat desises and for some reason Im imune to to flesh wound infection (probably my body yust got used to it and now Im imune lol I knew getting scraped and being cut a lot would help me one day)

Darkprinny said:
Depression - Usually due to the next one

Anger - Yes it is a disease for me
kinda same for me. when i was younger i had bad anger problems and it caused depression but over time i learned to control my anger thus getting rid of my depression. im also allergic to some cats (but i love cats so i still play with them when i go to someones house who has them lol)

ARav989 said:
Nah thats not really a disease but it is related to the topic. maybe its just that your skin pigments are changing because of something? im no doctor. your dermatologist or doctor might know though.
its been changing ever since elementary. and still is today. like, its spreading. my neck has blotches, my back, fingers are totally ugly and weird cause its different color. LOL. its like....... one summer i was kinda dark, and now im starting to get lighter and lighter. my face is light too. i heard of a skin disease called vitiligo, but im not sure if thats it. vitiligo turns your skin pale white, but im jus turning white.

Rei said:
Im just wonderin wat are the smiptions of depresion Im startin to wonder if I have it back when I was like 7 I would have anger problems

have a search on the internet :).

a sign of depression is constant " down ' days.

Back