Share your Wii damages/injuries thread

Marty McFly

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'm sure you guys have seen the people that have busted their TV with the Wiimote, any of you guys have any personal experiences?

I smacked my dog in the face by accident when she was walking by me and I was rolling a ball in Wii Sports bowling :ee5k:

Lol My Little Brother Wasnt Wearing The Wrist Strap While Playing Bowling And The Remote Smacked My Lil Sister In The Head

Shadowpunk said:
Lol My Little Brother Wasnt Wearing The Wrist Strap While Playing Bowling And The Remote Smacked My Lil Sister In The Head

:lol: :lol: Oh man, I wish you got a video of that to put on YouTube.

I have yet to smack anything or smash anything with my Wiimote. I'll just run up to someone on the streets of NyC and smack them in the face with the Wiimote just so I can post on here and tell you guys about it.

ABC said:
:lol: :lol: Oh man, I wish you got a video of that to put on YouTube.

I have yet to smack anything or smash anything with my Wiimote. I'll just run up to someone on the streets of NyC and smack them in the face with the Wiimote just so I can post on here and tell you guys about it.

Yup i wish i would have to then i could have done a remix wen it kept on showing how she got hit lol :D i would make MILLIONS :drool:

Marty McFly said:
I'm sure you guys have seen the people that have busted their TV with the Wiimote, any of you guys have any personal experiences?

I smacked my dog in the face by accident when she was walking by me and I was rolling a ball in Wii Sports bowling :ee5k:

aEr0sEnsE: I bet when hez sleeping hez gonna lose his wiimote
aEr0sEnsE: the dogs gonna chew on it
Gamekingmaster88: the dog is gonna dig it
aEr0sEnsE: hahaha
aEr0sEnsE: even better
Gamekingmaster88: XD
Gamekingmaster88: hes gonna be like ftw all day long

---- better keep its safe ;)

P.S - Gamekingmaster88 is ShadowElliot (user on wiichat)

Hmm... A thread about smacking things with our Wii's... <--- Too good of a joke to pass up. xD

ANYWAY!...I was playing baseball on Wii Sports, and when I swung, I came about a half an inch away from my friend's face. xP I've yet to actually hit something, though.
But!.. My friend had also gotten a Wii, and her and her sister have been whacking things quite a lot. Their Wii area has a ceiling fan directly overhead, and they've hit their hands against it many times.

Last edited:
The only thing I did is when I was playing mine today with my little cousins and we were in my room thats pretty small so I was over to the side of where I would normally be so that my cousins could play too and while playing baseball on Wii sports I was pitching and swung my arm back to get ready to pitch, hit my closet and knocked the door off. Luckily it didn't break anything and all I had to do is put the closet door back in its track.

Back