Sharing Shop Channel Downloads

bdrains2003

Got Wii?
Dec 7, 2006
PHOENIX,AZ
Wii Online Code
1761-3278-8320-2280
I wonder if Nintendo covered this.:idea:
Has anyone yet tried to download a game through the shop channel and save it to their SD card and then save it to another Wii?
Probably wouldnt work but just curious. Not that I actually know anyone else who has a Wii or anything lol.

I'm sure that the game/program that you download onto your wii and then your SD card, has something in its source code that prevents you from using it on another console. Nintendo would be stupid not to protect their investments.

VC Games are locked to your Wii. Each Wii has a unique system code which you can not change.

So no, you can't trade VC games.

and what happens if my wii breaks? and for example ill send it to nintendo for repairs,or just it breaks and i buy another one.i will have to buy the vc games all over again,its not fair.

Link_ said:
and what happens if my wii breaks? and for example ill send it to nintendo for repairs,or just it breaks and i buy another one.i will have to buy the vc games all over again,its not fair.

Under those sort of situations, they'll transfer your account to the replacement Wii.

WiiPlaya said:
umm...well it dosnt work...and are you trying to hide something?...

Yes I'm in the closet and cant seem to come out.
I mean get the door open its stuck lol.

Back