mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

Aonuma said:
I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

hmm i wander if sheik will be the same person as zelda like in ssbm

and hopefully ganondorf gets a new set of moves

asdfghjkl said:
so they are pretty much saying both ganonadorf and shiek are in the game, am i catching on?
They are saying they are going to give them bling and cadillacs, I really hope shiek is gona show me her new ninja suit, And im not sure if they are going to make her look like a dude like they did in the last one.. hard to say :/

asdfghjkl said:
well thats the whole point of shiek, to look like a guy. have u played oot? its zeldas disguise.
Oh my badness... Nah, I never played.. x-x

asdfghjkl said:
it happens, but i wonder how they will update ganondorf? any suggestions.

I think ganandorf is going to have to step in after shiek, I'm sure shiek is going to have a more important role to be update shiek first, after all that talk of Amping,

ya, but with shiek all you have to do is a little touches. her only game was Oot so you dont really have to do much, image is always the same. Ganondorf was in bunches of games, so they gotta remix his look..

ZeldaTPArt-Ganondorf02.jpg

here is his picture from TP As they updated Zelda from TP as the same look, same with link i'm guessing a 90% of this being in lol

he looks uber awsome-

And lets hope he uses his sword this time x-x

Yeah but everything in windwaker was just crazy lol, But yeah his dual swords were bad D:

Damn nice find. That guy didnt care about keeping secrets huh he jus blurted out ganondorf and sheik. I cant wait to see Ganondorf

I suppose he thought that it was a give that they'd be in there.

Bit like Princess Peach (now comfirmed in the update).

I'm looking forward to Ganondorf having his own moveset. Should be awesome.

SuppaRoy said:
Damn nice find. That guy didnt care about keeping secrets huh he jus blurted out ganondorf and sheik. I cant wait to see Ganondorf

He didn't find it. It has been all over every ssb forum.

Ganondorf will probably have his own moveset because now he's
semi-confirmed but Cpt.falcon isn't

Back