sheik and ganondorf unofficially confirmed

I wonder how they want to bring Sheik in the game. The SSBB Zelda is based on the Twilight Princess Zelda, but there is no Sheik in Zelda TP.

I could've sworn i posted and or made a thread like this?!?! Wth is all my stuff being deleted?

(By the way.......you didnt use the search button...theres already a topic like this in the SSBB section)

Brawler24 said:
Yeah. I was very unsure of Shiek being in SSBB. She wasn't in TP or any very recent game, that i'm aware of. So I thought she'd be trashed without a second thought.

Shame on you.... :D

well he didnt necessarily blurt out big news. i mean both the characters were in Melee, it was just a matter of time before the news was put on the site, he just decided to put it out in the open a little earlier :) hahahaha.

I have subscribed for nintendo power articles, and they made an SSBB section in the latest one, they showed pricess zelda and said "Will she still be able to transform into Shiek like in the Ocarina of Time?" Or something like that. I honestly never knew she was shiek!!! So maybe she turns into Shiek somehow, maybe after her final smash she turns into him or something? Like samus?(I'm not sure if that's how she turns into zero suit samus but I saw a video when she makes a big blow with her power thingy then the explosion breaks her suit and she turns into zero suit samus)

Im looking forward to seeing shiek, was one of my fave character from melee, but i agree on ganon, he needs his own unique set of moves, he was pretty much a copy of cpt. falcon which was dissapointing when I unlocked him.

Slimi said:
I have subscribed for nintendo power articles, and they made an SSBB section in the latest one, they showed pricess zelda and said "Will she still be able to transform into Shiek like in the Ocarina of Time?" Or something like that. I honestly never knew she was shiek!!! So maybe she turns into Shiek somehow, maybe after her final smash she turns into him or something? Like samus?(I'm not sure if that's how she turns into zero suit samus but I saw a video when she makes a big blow with her power thingy then the explosion breaks her suit and she turns into zero suit samus)
have you ever played melee?its her down+B move and im sure it is in Brawl.

Acdude6 said:
have you ever played melee?its her down+B move and im sure it is in Brawl.
I don't ave a gamecube sadly, and did it ever reveal that zelda is shiek?

Back