Sheik users

jorgelink

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Miami, Florida.
Wii Online Code
7263-2996-3777-5909
let me know who u are, i would really like 2 face other people that main sheik just like me. Then when brawl comes i would know who my fellow sheik users are here on wiichat, and then we could exchange fc and have awesome matches.

PS: i know brawl is not out yet but if ur fav character in melee was sheik then let me know.

Edit: Sheik rules!!!!! :yesnod:

Wiichat Sheik users:
Hyde14, Killa9467, SamXcor3, Fastshadow, spiff-ssbb, laderer5, manufan15, masterchief-mario, +maniacal=maniac+, zapasant93, KTIGZ

Last edited:
^i dont think so it looks like she fights the same, i think it was zelda who got nerfed not sheik. But even if she got nerfed shes still pwsome.

this is great more and more people r coming, so when the game comes out all of us should exchange fc 2 have some great sheik vs sheik matches.

PrinceLink said:
Sorry to burst your bouble but some people say that shiek was nerfed slightly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslyfxJd0T0&feature=user but thats them i think she'll be fine
aah the knockback was nerfed on some moves this is true. on her f-air and n-air i believe. but that means that they are easier to combo with now and she can b-air/ up air to kill since her b air was buffed if i'm correct. and her recovery was improved with her tether. making her more difficult to spike

add me to your list buddy:lol:.
She was nerfed though, but the "floatyness" of the game makes for better combos.

I used to use Sheik all the time, but lately I've been using Fox. I'll definitely give Sheik/Zelda a shot though, so you may see me using her.

manufan15 said:
I used to use Sheik all the time, but lately I've been using Fox. I'll definitely give Sheik/Zelda a shot though, so you may see me using her.
fox looks a little slowed down dash and attack wise in brawl :s we'll see though.

I'll have to play to see who I like best. Might even be one of the new characters.

Back