Shield Attack

Captain-Awsome

C.Awsome
Dec 4, 2006
New Zealand
Hey i just got My 2nd Skill the Shield attack and does anyone find it REALLY difficult to use? when i thrust my nunchuck forward it always does the spin attack >_<! is there a special way to do it?

Last edited:
It like all of the other skills, it just takes some time to get used to it, after a while you will find that it is really easy to use

You can't just do a shield attack. You have to be pressing Z, and my advice is to just do a short stab. It doesn't waste you much needed energy for flailing your arms around to attack with you sword : - ). And remember, you have to hold Z while stabbing your enemy's and family with your nunchuck : - ).

Last edited:
ok i FINALLY can do it when i want to.. but the thing that pisses me off is every time im in a fight it Shows that little picture of the nunchuck and the arrow and says SHIELD ATTACK, like it did in the Tutorial... why does it still say this and is there any way to get rid of it?

If you do it quickly and don't push it too far it works fine.

When you get to the Temple of Time and Cave of Ordeals you'll find yourself using it loads. And without thinking too so persevere it's really useful. :)))

I agree that it's hard as hell to use. It almost never works. So I always die at the end of the Cave of Ordeals.

for some reason i find it really hard to perform them when learning them and using them on the white wolf, but when im fighting general stuff i find it really easy to do them

Back