Shining Force 2

ref1mind

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
cleveland,ohio
Wii Online Code
4083-3232-6662-1259
I just found out this awesome game is coming out on the VC! I am so happy..I just wish there was a set date. I loved this game and it was one of my fav. turn based rpgs!

Meh
*Plays it on the Megadrive*

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Retro

Who said I did
Im a grid based RPG likein freak (for prof look at my name DarkPRINNY google it and you will find then name of one of the best grid based rpgs ever)

i never had the opprutunity to play nippon icchi...i just know that shining force was some of the greatest rpg turn based games i played....oh and vandal hearts but different feel..sega genesis was used for sonic, shining force, and landstalker

ref1mind said:
i never had the opprutunity to play nippon icchi...i just know that shining force was some of the greatest rpg turn based games i played....oh and vandal hearts but different feel..sega genesis was used for sonic, shining force, and landstalker

You dont play nippon ichi
You play Disgaea, Makai kingdom, la prucel tactics or Phantom kingdom

But as far as the Shining (yes it branched out into diffrent types some where awful) seris goes its hard for me to pick one (The Mega CD one is a good example and is one of the only good games on it)
But still number three parts two and three need translatin

they werte translated and can be played in illegal ways but we cant talk bout that..lol

Back