Shiny Bidoof Plz

He is well aware of that... The board is glacial, so he probably figured this would be more effective and in the open with the greater chance of being successful in his search. And flaming is very annoying, so we can do without icyoooppplaa.

icyooopla was not flaming he was just telling

and i would go to icyooopla's link because some peaple might have the pokemon you want in there list of pokemon there giving
and then trade them what they want

I'm a thousand percent positive Slimi isn't seriously looking for a Bidoof, but more as to try spicing this place up

bidoof are just as usefull as a skarmory, and i caugh a pachirisu recently, with 30 ivs in sp. def and 28 in speed, so its gonna be something special for wi-fi battles, btw, look on serebii, it has a pretty good stat (just look) and it will be my $*@%!@! \/\/@!!

PokeChamp said:
bidoof are just as usefull as a skarmory, and i caugh a pachirisu recently, with 30 ivs in sp. def and 28 in speed, so its gonna be something special for wi-fi battles, btw, look on serebii, it has a pretty good stat (just look) and it will be my $*@%!@! \/\/@!!
:lol: Pikachu>Plusle+Minun>Pachirisu

No way in hell Pachirisu will do anything better then Bidoof can

ignore him and chat :lol:

this thread is a spam anyways :lol:

WuddlePook said:
I'm a thousand percent positive Slimi isn't seriously looking for a Bidoof, but more as to try spicing this place up
Hell no, I want it badly, I'm so jealous of reaper >=(

oh...my computer said you were offline...itts either you just got here or my computer is just retarded

icyoooppplaa said:
oh...my computer said you were offline...itts either you just got here or my computer is just retarded
What do you think...I just got here -.-

Back