Shock wave wireless controller by kuma

TERRY123

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2009
I am having a hard time connecting this controller.
The red light on the receiver blinks slow, I press the red button on the receiver, it then blicks fast, I press the connect button on the controller and the red buttton stops blinking and the connect light styas light on the receiver. But none of the buttons work. Is it the controller. I know that they are in sync.

Any help appreciated

Terry

When I was in the middle of a game mine all of the sudden disconnected and now when ever I turn it on it won't connect and it vibrates uncontrollably. If someone could help me and you out we would appreciate it.

I am having a hard time connecting this controller.
The red light on the receiver blinks slow, I press the red button on the receiver, it then blinks fast, I press the connect button on the controller and the red button stops blinking and the connect light stays lit on the receiver. But none of the buttons work. Is it the controller? I know that they are in sync.

Any help appreciated

Terry

I'm having this exact same issue. I can't find any useful information anywhere about how to resolve this. Does anyone know a solution, other than "that controller sucks buy a new one" thanks in advance!

Back