Shoot 'em up Zombie / Horror games on the Wii?

KillerQ

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Hey all,

I am wondering if there are any Zombie games for the Wii -- or Horror games. I am not really interested in the in-depth games like resident evil, i am more interested in something along the lines of Land of the Dead, or Touch of the dead.... I just wanna walk around, get creeped out, and shoot zombies!

Actually, I just came across ZOMBIE MASSACRE - But it looks like that is way in the future....

Thanks,

Matt!

Last edited:
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is way more focused on the shooting than you might think..

like the two b4 me, umbrella chronicles wont be like RE4 at all. just shooting zombies w/a kick-ass story.

Sweet,

If THIS video is a fair representation of what most of RE4 is - then i'll get it... Now I just need to get one of these bad boys HERE (scroll down to the accessory) ANOTHER PAGE

Anyone found a decent way to combine the nunchuck and wii controller onto a single unit - that couls replace having to buy this zapper?

Thanks for the heads up,

Matt!

Last edited:
yea,

I didn't even read it -- i was just looking at pic -- lol.

HERE is a video of RE4 and the accessory.

Later,

Matt!

KillerQ said:
Sweet,

If THIS video is a fair representation of what most of RE4 is - then i'll get it... Now I just need to get one of these bad boys HERE (scroll down to the accessory) ANOTHER PAGE

Anyone found a decent way to combine the nunchuck and wii controller onto a single unit - that couls replace having to buy this zapper?

Thanks for the heads up,

Matt!
yeah, thats basically all resident evil 4 is, except you can upgrade weapons/buy new weapons, and you have your occasional easy puzzle to solve. but 90% of the game is killing infected. btw, hear that chainsaw in the background? that guy is a bastard. he'll decapitate you before you even realize what happened.

UC looks so good, i really cant decide, MOHH2/UC or Call of Duty 4/Renewed XBOX LIVE subscription. hmm..

Last edited:
resevil 4 is prolly as simple as youll get.
great horror game = manhunt 2 i just started it today its pretty fun.

Back