Shoot...Now I've Become Addicted :P

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
Well yesterday was my 16th birthday and my grandmother gave me the gift of a classic controller and 3 Wii Points cards. I spent the points instantly :p I bought Ocarina of Time, F-Zero X, DK Country 1 and 2, Contra III, Punch-Out, Zelda II, and Ninja Gaiden.

I have not been able to stop playing. The classic controller makes all of the games more fun than with the Wii remote or the GC controller, so I've also been playing the other ones I've had. These games are insanely addicting and the time flies when I am playing them. Has anyone else found themselves addicted to the Virtual Console :p

Well here is my collection if any of you are wondering.

NES
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II
Super Mario Bros.
Wario's Woods
Kirby's Adventure
Punch-Out
Ninja Gaiden

SNES
DK Country 1 and 2
Contra III

GENESIS
Wonder Boy in Monster World

TG16
Bonk's Revenge
Bomberman '93

N64
F-Zero X
Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64

You are addicted. Save some points for later (if you have any left). There are better VC games coming later in the year.

FR. said:
You are addicted. Save some points for later (if you have any left). There are better VC games coming later in the year.

I'm out D: But the points cards are becoming easier to find now.

I remember searching all over for them. Now I can walk in to almost any store and get one, or two, or five.

It's really good to save up and buy a bunch of them. They also make great fillers for dull weeks. I can see why people want more N64 games. The NES games last 1-3 days, the SNES 2-5, and the N64 can last weeks. If it's a RPG it can last 5 days to a month.

Koops23 said:
Well here is my collection if any of you are wondering.

NES
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II
Super Mario Bros.
Wario's Woods
Kirby's Adventure
Punch-Out
Ninja Gaiden

SNES
DK Country 1 and 2
Contra III

GENESIS
Wonder Boy in Monster World

TG16
Bonk's Revenge
Bomberman '93

N64
F-Zero X
Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64
You are missing some really good games, the next time you get a points card, get Super Mario 64 for N64 and Super Mario World for SNES at least

Well I didn't want to get SM64 right now, since I have both the N64 and DS version as well as Super Mario World. But I might get a points card to get Paper Mario.

ive been saving mine for a while now.

ive only got five vc games and 2500 pts that i havent spent.
(i like n64 games too much, theyve costed me the most)

but if paper mario IS coming out next monday, i'll surely buy that and look around to see what else i'll buy.

Back