shooter games

Blind said:
hah. i ended up getting RE4, i may look into some other games you guys listed.

Great choice Great choice. If you are looking for another one I suggest Metroid games. But thats ALL the shooters I would suggest because the rest are mostly trash. Except maybe Geist, I heard it was fun.

PersianCowboy said:
Great choice Great choice. If you are looking for another one I suggest Metroid games. But thats ALL the shooters I would suggest because the rest are mostly trash. Except maybe Geist, I heard it was fun.

Not ALL the shooting games on the Gamecube are 'trash'. Battalion Wars is a tactical shooter, and it's one of the greatest on the Gamecube. Then there's P.N. 03, which is another great shooter. And the Time Splitter Series is flawless. :)

You should try resident evil (RE0 is $7.99 at EBG and RE4 is about $15 at EBG). But you can't beat the Metroid Primes!!!!!!:crazy:

Kamikaze said:
Not ALL the shooting games on the Gamecube are 'trash'. Battalion Wars is a tactical shooter, and it's one of the greatest on the Gamecube. Then there's P.N. 03, which is another great shooter. And the Time Splitter Series is flawless. :)

What I was referring to was only First Person and 3rd Person Shooters. And yes, compared to the selection that the Xbox and Ps2 had, the Gamecube shooters were mostly trash.

PersianCowboy said:
What I was referring to was only First Person and 3rd Person Shooters. And yes, compared to the selection that the Xbox and Ps2 had, the Gamecube shooters were mostly trash.

Well if you would like to compare games with systems, Gamecube games had better platformers and rpg games compared to Xbox.

Kamikaze said:
Well if you would like to compare games with systems, Gamecube games had better platformers and rpg games compared to Xbox.

I only remember 4 RPGs for GCN... and i owned 3 of them

Back