Short supply??

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
I just wanted to know if anyone thinks the wii acessories will be in short supply? Im planning on camping out but i dont know if i should get all my extras at that time as well. I know im gana want an extra controler, and i think i could wait till later that day to get it but i dont want to go and them not have any. What are your suggestions?

I can't say for sure, but I'd be willing to bet there'll be plenty of accessories to go around. Remember last year when the 360 was the thing to have? I do. You couldn't find one in a store to save your life, but you could go pretty much anywhere and get an extra controller. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if you don't want to be left without an extra I'd go ahead and get it when you pick up your wii.

Dont forget the game wiiplay includes an extra wii-mote (but not nunchuk). It seems like quite a good game, and you should pick up the disc dirt cheap, as it's only the same price as a normal game with a wii-mote....

If you are in the UK, try www.play.com. WiiPlay is only £3 more that a wii-mote on its own!!!

Back